Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Family 5in5 and Annual 10in10 Update – 25th March 2020
It is with a heavy heart, that we have taken the decision to postpone our annual 10in10 and Family 5in5 event that was due to take place on 20 June 2020. We have been monitoring the current Coronavirus situation very carefully and the latest government advice left us with no option but to postpone until 2021. We are so sorry to bring you this news, but we wanted to let you know what happens now as soon as possible. The next steps are:
You will automatically be offered a deferred place on our 2021 event. If are unable to accept a deferral please get in touch and we will happily issue you a refund. Please contact Yvonne.
Already over £7k has been raised to support the amazing work of Cambridge Myelin Repair Centre. We hope that your wonderful sponsors will be happy that their donations continue to be used to support the MS Society’s vital work in 2020. However if they do feel they would like refund of their donation, please contact the MS Society Team at firstname.lastname@example.org who can organise this for them.
Local B&B’s who are essential to our event, have been so pleased to receive early bookings again this year. If you will be joining us in 2021, and are able, please contact them directly to re-book your reservations if you are coming and help to support them through these challenging times too.
We are currently looking at Saturday 19th June 2021 for our new date. In the meantime please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any more information. There is more support on the MS Society website if you need it. Stay safe, follow the government guidance and please look after each other.
Thank you for all you support in 2020. We can’t wait to see you all for next year’s event, which really WILL be the biggest and best yet!